Science et élevage

• Remerciements reçus 2068

Réponse de UaUka1 sur le sujet Science et élevage

Moncourt a parfaitement raison, Engane du Perthois montrant une nouvelle fois, si c’était nécessaire, l’importance des mères.

Who sells a mare they believe in ?
would you?

- for your infos there was another "E" , which i heard of years after - she was the mare of Opus
- but how i got that mare so cheaply , full de Easy to Drive , and guess who did the pedigree? - i heard was the famous Doctor who make that book
- and my best friend from those days , owned Audace du Perthois -> He made King du Perthois
- Engane was an "E" and the 1st crops of V.W who none wanted

so now she's a sensation
- wait wasn't you in those men
- who said she got lucky ?
- or the mere is good?
oooh that was yesterday

and today with Redemption Song , do you know her ? - all i can say - in the next 10 years i will maybe 10 to 20 horses from this lines

- so as far as i am concerned - it's all about Me Me Me - I made history , there's a souche labelled Sharmila Dass
-Google wrote about 5 pages about my life and my poems and ex adresse fiscal
-and hell no - as i fall i will raise and fly on Pegasus
- i thought you were a nice scientifique breeder - well i guessed wrong - pifffff

don't blow those flames i see you doing especially on me
Dernière édition: 18 Déc 2020 00:51 par UaUka1.
18 Déc 2020 00:48 #291

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Moncourt

I wanted to advance this subject into something more modern classing stallions like the T/Bred world

Then classing some matings with these stallions
- labelling them speedy , stamina ,
chefs ( big and small ) analysing their production , noticing which big trainer/ owner exploiting their subjects
chef de race ( new)
line founders
late bloomers
précoce
classic
brillant

but the subject turned into vinaigre , with one who asks a thousand questions, for nothing & one who comes only to whine for nothing
can't stand this old fashion clothes anymore -> Vinted am selling Ha Ha Ha

i gonna chill off - it's Xmas coming winks winks mauh mauh
Dernière édition: 18 Déc 2020 01:15 par UaUka1.
18 Déc 2020 01:13 #292

• Remerciements reçus 848

Réponse de moncourt sur le sujet Science et élevage

ALBERTO

concernant ce C3 premier constat seules deux mères de ces participants n'ont rien fait en courses (une rien et une qualifiée) toutes les autres ont gagné de 46 KE à 256KE. Donc ces futures mères étaient plus qu’intéressantes, mais elles sont bien nées descendantes toutes des grandes matronnes du TF
2 de Sa Bourbonnaise, les autres de Victorieuse, Rosine ( Podosis et Ready Cash), Hera de Bellouet, Bonnie (us), La pilot, Sans Gene, Rapide (les Vandel), Sug (us et CJ), Bayadère, Chuchundra d'Ex Substance et la grande Miss Pierce.
Que du beau et du bon preuve que bon sang ne saurait mentir (pas toujours cependant).
Merci pour ce message de la part de : UaUka1
18 Déc 2020 09:16 #293

Bonsoir Alberto

I don't know all of these horses , the only horses i do look at at present are the offsprings of RC and his sons and mostly Allaire , who is man who rules this generation
- he gets the 1st choice of the creams of the creams crops , coming from top genetics mares of the FR.Stub book , and so on and so on , also we notice he promotes the sons of RC who he have trained and promotes them better than any of his rivals ie- trainers- stud makers

1- Hegafell
shows lots of colors of inbreedings , if i disqualifie the confirmed X ( QJ) ...and follow the other parts of the genetic map of mares , just by marry in perfection lines to line
- XY V.W on XX Tazio de la motte who is signed Carioca II - Lubie is the proper sister of Carioca II - a total provocation of 100% affinités
- but am a Carioca II girl , that's why i dive deep into the story
- in this part of the pedigree -> I will ask my friend MONCOURT to comment about Tazio

2- Hohneck
- i do not like his construction ( meaning i wouldn't construct like this ) , he has a great commercial value , because of the marriage of two PDAM winners , and i have some big issues to valid late bloomers or highly fabricated horses like RD
- I don't see no engine of RC - so i disqualify his X , and play it safe and valid Q.Williams and Duchesse des Vaux -> should i valid Ua Uka ??? - well yes Nicos wasn't a champion - he was souche lines of Ua Uka ( to put it that way )
On this issue i can write pages of affinites so before i bleed to my death
-i will call on MONCOURT to let him tell us about Kava Williams & and Luddmilla II

3-Hatchet Man ( what a speaking name , a name i would make)
- he made by my intime friend
- I heard about him , they call him " The Plane"
- A well constructed pedigree - and what i would do , X-Factor on the matrone Tahitienne
-Since like to go on the wild side , and use my grey matter , i will try to sneeky and work on the X of Ludo who i know about
Alberto ( read my post) - marry XX+ XX - so here it goes Oligiste +Rive de Vire
-I know in my Ura & Vanina B, are affinités - and try to understand the size of this horse - Greyhound was a huge horse so - why not valid that also
MONCOURT your point of view dear? - you know i go far very far - come welcome here

4-Heart Of Gold
-i don't want to kill myself on this horse , so i would valid Speedy Count
- and call it a day

5-Hokkaido Jiel
-He is a copy cat of JPD story Nesmile on Nesmile - a total lack of fantasy -now labelled JIEL - who makes horse according to me that never produces - valid
-the interesting part is that Josubie and Dourga and Fakir are great affinities so lets so i could valid Arlette III & Ua Uka

6- Handy Bourbon
-Rainer Engelke - but i have soft spot for him - i wish him well , the mother was made with the XX of And Arifant ( that makes me cry) :cry:
MONCOURT - isn't this the souche of Estime Moi that make alot of Hongres? answer plz?
-Rainer Engelke - did this one his way....... he likes speed - Speedy Somolli on Speedy Somolli -> but nah no speed
-I call it this one the hands of SG

7-Havanaise :coeur:
- I can't be rational with his one - so i will valid a friend of mine's origines Philotenor ( who i think was raise by one of the minsters in France years back) a tribute to our MOOVIES and Romy de la Rance :coeur:
- goodluck
Dernière édition: 19 Déc 2020 06:01 par UaUka1.
19 Déc 2020 02:24 #294

Alberto

what i've written there is not all
i just pulled out some hot spots of the pedigree , but it way more complicated with than that
Dernière édition: 19 Déc 2020 06:19 par UaUka1.
19 Déc 2020 02:39 #295

• Remerciements reçus 2555

Réponse de vieborg sur le sujet Science et élevage

Merci de m'avoir répondu Nicristi...
19 Déc 2020 06:46 #296

[quote="UaUka1" post=81802

6- Handy Bourbon
-Rainer Engelke - but i have soft spot for him - i wish him well , the mother was made with the XX of And Arifant ( that makes me cry) :cry:
MONCOURT - isn't this the souche of Estime Moi that make alot of Hongres? answer plz?
-Rainer Engelke - did this one his way....... he likes speed - Speedy Somolli on Speedy Somolli -> but nah no speed
[/quote]

Estime-moi est de la souche Hera de bellouet pas Handy Bourbon .
19 Déc 2020 13:34 #297

Tadzio de la motte fut élevé par Mlle C Ostheimer (Ourasi???) et fut un trés bon 3 ans gagnant du Maurice De Gheest et du Capucine et finissant second des Critérium des jeunes et des 3 ans. Fils du Levesque Jet de Prapin bon cheval de gros tiercés de l'époque et d'Iseult nièce de Carioca II Tadzio est d'ailleurs 4X3 sur Quovaria. Il a bien reproduit au haras étant le père de la championne Lazio du bourg (mèrevAthos des elfes) du trés bon hongre Marathon man ou de Fadzio ou Rapido des bois.... il est pas mal du tout aussi comme père de mères.
19 Déc 2020 13:50 #298

moncourt écrit: [quote="UaUka1" post=81802

6- Handy Bourbon

Estime-moi est de la souche Hera de bellouet pas Handy Bourbon .[/quote]

Yes not that Estime moi by VP - the famous hongre that JPD sold years back in the older generation , i found it my fault got confused with these names ( sorry) Etonne Moi
anyway i did the SS + SS inbreeding years back :D
Alexandra Rachel :love: :p :coeur:
Dernière édition: 19 Déc 2020 16:33 par UaUka1.
19 Déc 2020 16:27 #299

ETONNE MOI est de la famille de la grande famille de La kapirat par Miss courcy et Volga B II d'où viennent les bons Lasco, Hardy de leau, Infante d'aunou, And Arifant bien sur, Bon Vivant, Monte Giorgo, et l'excellent Vroumd'or.
19 Déc 2020 18:32 #300